Skip to content
Pulse design system
- Company had the design system, but it was outdated and barely used.
- Product teams are distributed across global offices and not synchronised.
- Established working process and company culture don’t incentivise consistency.
- Drive the the design system
- Establish strong connections with designers, nurture the value of consistency among them
- Enable designers with tools (e.g. Figma library, internal Figma plugins) and process optimisations
- Drive the process of switching the system to a federated model
- Reboot the design system
- Bring it to a world-class mature state
- Increase the adoption and engagement
- Make it sustainable without a centralised team
- The design system was brought to a high level of maturity.
- The usage and overall adoption of design system has risen significantly.
- New components and tools were built which saved dozens of days of engineers work.
- The system was switched from a centralised to a federated model which allowed to maintain and grow the system without having a centralised team.
- A number of design system advocates was nurtured among designers and engineers which improved the adoption of the system and consistency of UI.